Our Plumbing & Septic Services
We service residential, commercial, and industrial.
What to Expect for a Typical Septic Cleaning Service Call:
- While setting up an appointment, a customer may request to be present during the service call. However, it is not necessary for a customer to be present.
- We also ask the customer to remove any Vehicles parked on the properties driveway or along the street bordering the Properties Lot.
- After arriving we will assess the situation and perform our services. If the customer has any questions, feel free to ask at anytime during the service call. After we have completed our services Dans Sewer Service Inc. will leave you with an invoice and different options for payment.
Note: It is Minnesota state law that all septic cleaning/pumping is performed through the manhole. It is impossible to give the same high level of service pumping through the vent stack. Beware, the vent stack is not a manhole, it is a four inch PVC pipe with a cap.
- Removal of scum, effluent water, sludge, and proper waste disposal
- Replace baffles, Replace lift station pumps, Install or replace risers and manholes
To schedule a Septic Cleaning, call (763) 434 6814
What to Expect for a Typical Plumbing Service Call:
- We ask while setting up your appointment to be as clear and thorough as possible in describing your plumbing issue. Information such as Toilet, Faucet, and Bathtub/Shower Brands will help in determining what parts are needed.
- Service calls for plumbing are billed at an hourly rate. Call for Prices.
- Faucet and Sink Drain Repair
- Dishwasher Installation
- Garbage Disposal Installation and Repair
- Toilet Installation and Repair
- Bathtub/Shower Faucet and Drain Repair
- Laundry Faucet and Drain Repair
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Water Softener Installation
- Sump Pump Installation and Repair
- Sewage Pump Installation and Repair
- Outside Garden Hose Bib Installation and Repair
- Leak Detection and Repair
Call (763) 434 6814 to schedule septic or plumbing service